Bhitai Dental and Medical College aspire to be the center of excellence in health care sciences and to provide our students with education of highest quality groom their personality and inculcate in them a sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment and dedication towards their profession, society and country. The curriculum is designed to equip the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to understand and influence factors that affect the health of the individuals and communities. The institute strives to attract faculty of outstanding talent and ability and to provide them a supporting environment to help produce graduates who distinguish themselves by their professional competence and ethical rectitude.
The institute has an illustrious history of providing professional training to prepare students for their future careers. Over the last decade, the institute has managed to come out on top. With the blessings of Allah and the perseverance of the founder and the faculty, the institution has secured full recognition form the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, Islamabad and the Ministry of Health, Government of Pakistan. The institution despite being young, has also established itself internationally, having entered the approved list of World Health Organization, ECFMG (USA), General Medical Council, and General Dental Council (U.K). The institution takes great pride in having a top rated faculty that has proven itself nationally in the fields of Medicine and Dental Education. Moreover, our graduates become part of a worldwide network of Medical and Dental personnel and proved to be at par with international standards in the practice of medicine and dentistry.
We aspire to raise the status of Bhitai Dental and Medical College to one of the leading dental colleges in the region – an institution recognized globally for excellence in learning, research; and supporting a community of health professionals committed to public service; and enabling the students to attain their true potential in becoming competent, caring, and inquisitive members of the healthcare team.
- Personal honesty, integrity and respect for humanitarian, traditional and cultural values;
- Academic excellence and freedom;
- Generation, synthesis, application and dissemination of knowledge;
- Lifelong learning;
- Personal and professional development of faculty and supportive staff;
- Mutual respect and collaboration;
- Personal, institutional and professional responsibility and accountability;
- Service to local, regional, national and international communities; and
- Continuous improvement of our programs through processes of sustainable development.