- Admissions are open to all Pakistani, Overseas Pakistani and eligible foreign students.
- Applications are now being invited only for admission into BDS course.
- Academic session will commence in December.
- Selection made by the admission committee shall be final.
- Admissions will be made on merit determined according to the marks obtained in Matric, FSc/HSC and entry test as per following weightages.
Weightage of all the components of the Admission Process.
- Matric or Equivalent: 10%
- FSc / HSC or Equivalent: 40%
- Entrance Test: 50%
- The relative weightages of all the components of the admission process are added up to prepare the final merit list.
- The top applicants on the merit list are invited, in writing, to join the first-year BDS classes.
- No formal waiting list is announced, but all the remaining applicants stay on the waiting list.
- Any dropouts from the class are replaced by candidates on the waiting list, according to merit, before commencement of classes.